These yummy treats have become a serious addiction among my friends! These little treats are awesome because they are just as good without a crust! I thought I would share all the possibilities. These versatile treats are easy to make gluten free.
3 – 8 ounce packages of softened cream cheese
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
Brown Sugar Crust:
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (I just use gf graham crackers and crush them)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 stick melted salted butter
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon real vanilla
Fresh berries of choice
- Add cream cheese (don’t use low or non fat) and 1 cup sugar together in a large bowl. Beat on medium until well blended and creamy.
- Add 5 eggs and mix until well blended.
- Add 1-teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Beat well until creamy.
- Mix together in a separate bowl all of the crust ingredients
- Divide the crust into 24 papered cupcake pans and press lightly.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into tins and fill 2/3 full.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until just set.
- Prepare the topping while the cheesecakes are baking.
- Beat together 1-cup sour cream, 1/2-cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla.
- Spoon a dollop of the topping mixture on each little cheesecake. Bake another 5-6 minutes.
- Let the cheesecakes cool then top with fresh berries.
*If you want you can make them without the crust they are just as yummy!