Here is some of my favorite moments from the last year! This is no particular order and a few of my favorites are coming up in some future posts. I can’t wait to share them with you! They are amazing! How about a vintage circus wedding, or a lovely yellow and gray barn wedding just to name a few….stay tuned.
1. Nick + Jenni: This February wedding kicked of our year with a bang! Isn’t this bouquet stunning. Probably one of my favorites EVER! You can check out more from this wedding here.
This backdrop, I mean isn’t it gorgeous! Hundreds of hand sewn parchament paper triangles.
2. Steele + Casey: These two got engaged and then married! Check out Steele and Casey’s amazing day here. They have the most AMAZING wedding video at the end of the post you have to check out!
Custom made hair piece and cake toppers! Made by your’s truly!
3. Pound Cake with Honey Thyme Nectarines: Probably the best thing I have baked up all year! Check out the recipe here.
4. Graduation Party in a Box: Did you know Paper Hearts + Co. offers parties to go? You can have custom party decor made and shipped right to your door! Check out more from the party here.
5. Alana’s Rooftop Bridal Luncheon: One of my favorite people got engaged! So of course we had to have a party! See more of the fun here.
6. Perfect Lemon Bars: Are your lips puckering yet? Check out this recipe here!
7. Licely’s Pretty in Pink Quinceanera: Paper Hearts did their first Quinceanera! This pink party is featured here.
8. Alan + Amberlyn’s Rustic Park Wedding: Isn’t it fun when your friends get married. You can check out all the fun from their special day here.
9. Oliver + Crystals Fall Wedding: Check out their amazing dessert buffet and the rest of their wedding here.
10. Palette Love Series: I love all the beautiful inspiration from the last year. You can find more out more about having your own color palette made especially for you here or you can check out more of the color palettes here!
Happy New Year! I hope you enjoyed all the fun! I can’t wait to share all the fun events, recipes and inspiration we have planned for this upcoming year. Each year is full of new adventures and inspiration. I can’t wait to see what this year holds for Paper Hearts + Co. Thank you so much for joining me on this incredible ride. -Cheers, Erica